Together 2030 is a global, action-oriented initiative aiming to generate and share knowledge on the implementation and accountability of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals, and project the voices of different civil society and stakeholders around the world on the challenges and opportunities of implementing this Agenda.
Our Unifying Vision: The commitments of the 2030 Agenda are made a reality, with civil society contributing in a meaningful way.
- Together 2030 is about creating and strengthening capacities. Together 2030 aims at contributing to overcoming the huge disparities within the capacities of civil society organizations all over the world, and to support civil society to play a full and meaningful role in the implementation and follow up of Agenda 2030 at all levels.
- Together 2030 is about action. As an action-oriented initiative, Together 2030 focus on ensuring that civil society organizations and stakeholders are able to share knowledge and experiences of implementation and accountability; work together on global, regional and national advocacy and track whether commitments made on Agenda 2030 are effectively turned into action
We believe that participatory processes have to be developed, experienced and monitored at sub-national, local and national level as well as at the regional and global level in all engagements related to the 2030 Agenda.
Together 2030 aims to create these processes by:
- Raising awareness, strengthen capacities and mobilize resources
- Convening multi-stakeholder platforms
- Creating Communities of Practice around technicalities of implementation
- Creating a knowledge platform
- Tracking and reporting on positions, priorities and concrete actions
- Facilitating, supporting and promoting global, regional and national advocacy actions
- Promoting a supportive global architecture for implementation and accountability of the 2030 Agenda.
Contact references: For contact information, please indicate the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org